iOS and Mac Development
Timetable HD 2
Timetable HD is back - prettier, better and more powerful than ever before - however, the price remained!
Thanks to all the feedback, which arrived via mail. It helped us a lot!
WHAT THE PRESS SAYS:
"The design of the app is beautiful and well-designed." - Christine Chan, appadvice.com
"Beautiful timetable application." - StylishiPadApps.tumblr.com
"Timetable HD does only one thing, but that one thing is executed perfectly." - enoda.co.uk
Developed by students for students, the newest version of Timetable HD offers you a smart alternative, to access your schedule with style and in a chunky layout. By means of the new features, students and teachers find their class rooms more quickly than before and see better, when the actual class ends. Everything is just a tap or a swipe away, it really can‘t be easier.
Timetable HD comes with the following features:
• A simple and well-arranged layout
• The complete week of your subjects at a glance in landscape mode
• The complete day in portrait mode
• Individual entering of class, room, teacher and period
• Timetable HD remembers already given information
• A moving marker shows, how long the lesson still goes.
• A ticker in the top left corner, which gives you information about the actual subject
• You can en- & disable the columns for „Saturday“ and „Sunday“.
• You can create more than one timetable, for example, if your school has an A-B-week-cycle or even if you want to have an overview of your friend‘s schedule.
• *NEW*: You can add and organize given homework.
TIP: ROWS AND SCHEDULES CAN BE DELETED WITH JUST A FINGER-SWIPE IN THE PARTICULAR VIEW
Anyway, the best is: we aren‘t actually finished with this project. There is a mass of tasks and plans on our desk, which just want to be implemented.
(5-star-ratings make us happy by the way!) ;)
|by Alexander Schilling|